Coming head to head with this diet, some might say that it beat me. I stopped the diet seven days early as I reached a weight loss goal that I hardly thought was attainable two months ago. Maybe I'm too eager to let it go - the restricted eating plan eventually got monotonous and cheating a bigger and bigger temptation. But what's important to me right now is the new beginning. I'm not done with weight loss forever - wouldn't that be nice? But, I am on to a new phase. I want to eat healthily and slowly but surely continue to watch my weight decrease. I am determined to keep it off, and so...on to healthy eating and a much healthier lifestyle. I know it won't be easy - the leftover Halloween candy is already calling to me from the table, but except for a small tootsie roll, i've been able to ignore it. It's not about being deprived, it's about eating a healthy diet, it's not about stuffing myself, but being satisfied. I'm feeling shaky, not so brave, like I have a long way to go, but I look forward to the challenge.
I lost 30lbs and at last check 25 inches.
When life looks you in the eye - and you feel like you'd be happy to take on the challenge.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
all the sins we see
He raped me. My friend, sweet and gentle, said it straight out like she was talking about the movie we'd seen not too long ago toget...
-
Miracles don't always look like we expect them to look. Of course, I'm not going to stand here and claim that God doesn't sen...
-
Delicious and Spicy Slow Cooker Jambalya This recipe has been one of our long standing favorites. I happen to love it for a few more r...
-
Tonight didn't go how I wanted it to go. Not at all. It's the first time in a while that the kids and I have had an evening to ...
No comments:
Post a Comment