Sunday 4 September 2011

Day 1: The End from the Beginning

There are several half finished projects in this house that would attest to the fact that I do not always finish what I have started.  This is not a character trait that I am explicitly proud of, when I meet people it's not the first thing I like to tell them about myself.  But, starting on this diet requires a start and a conclusion - admittedly though, the conclusion is slightly more long term, as it is as important to maintain a healthy weight as it is to get there.  I am looking forward to looking back on this time in my life with a sense of accomplishment. 

Today I weigh 201.6 lbs.
And I have several inches.

Onward to Victory.

No comments:

Post a Comment

all the sins we see

He raped me. My friend, sweet and gentle, said it straight out like she was talking about the movie we'd seen not too long ago toget...